Looking for a Pitsmoor girl Silvia Rodgers

yorkyman

Does anybody out there know the where abouts of who used to be called (Rodgers) Silvia Rodgers. Lived on Fox St, went to Firshill School.Was a big friend of Cathrine Steer at school. Last seen as a nurse at Northen General Hospital. Can anybody help???

Mike(Mick Smith)

Hi Mick

I had to rattle my brains on this one and remember Sylvia was married to Phil.

She was an attractive lass with short blonde hair and has a daughter who would be a about 40 now.

Can't remember the daughters name but she would have been about 8 in 1976.

Sylvia, if I have the right person Lived on Gray Street, at least at the time I knew her in 76 but she split with phil after time.

Now the answer to your question, I have not seen Sylvia since 1976 and although I also have not seen Phil for at least 30 years I do see his brother Glen so maybe he could help.

sorry its not much use in finding her now but I think I have the right lady you refer to.

Or am I wrong.

Paul

Hi Mick

I had to rattle my brains on this one and remember Sylvia was married to Phil.

She was an attractive lass with short blonde hair and has a daughter who would be a about 40 now.

Can't remember the daughters name but she would have been about 8 in 1976.

Sylvia, if I have the right person Lived on Gray Street, at least at the time I knew her in 76 but she split with phil after time.

Now the answer to your question, I have not seen Sylvia since 1976 and although I also have not seen Phil for at least 30 years I do see his brother Glen so maybe he could help.

sorry its not much use in finding her now but I think I have the right lady you refer to.

Or am I wrong.

Paul

Sounds a possibility I do remember she had blonde hair. If you could find out anymore say from Phil's brother Glen.

Archived