Reborn baby dolls - seriously creepy.

Is it me or did you also find it to be very disturbing.:o

I must admit to being very shocked at the thought of a doll being a substitute to a real baby.

I think that the people who were on the programme tonight need help.

I can accept people collecting dolls, but it is too much to push them around in a pram and refer to them as real.:rant::rant::rant:

Anyone have an opinion, after watching tonights programme?:o

Im watching it, but I dont want to laugh at these women somehow .:( I just feel very sad for them.:(

Me too, it made me feel like crying actually and I'm not quite sure why at this moment in time.

All I could think was that the women want a child to love, and there are so many real live children that need to be loved in this world, instead for what ever reason they give their love to a cold plastic doll :confused::sad:

It made me want to cry too. I really felt for the Lady who wanted a reborn to be like her Grandson Harry who she had literally brought up (he now lives in OZ), but I did find it a bit weird when she 'introduced' the 'baby' to her grandson!

As for the other woman I want to slap her, thank the lord she hasn't got the time for a real baby!!! :rant::loopy::huh:

that blood curly haired woman was STRANGE and they have more money than sense! Those prams cost £600+ and she had 4 or 5 of them, not to mention the £300 she spent on an outfit for the "imperfect" one and a trip to the states to collect it and pay for them. I know you can spend your money on what you want but come on!

I also thought it a bit weird if she was trying to pretned it was a really baby for her and her husband (both blondes and white) why did she have a mixed race baby? Surely that'd raise some questions from the people she was trying to fool?

I do think that they need a but of help and it is all fine and well to collect them as art or for the sake of having something to collect but pretending they are really suggests mental health issues.

Weirdness unlimited.The woman whose grandson emigrated needs counselling, the woman with the dodgy perm, and a mother who looked as crackers as she was, travelling to America to fetch her 'perfect' baby needs treatment, quick.Wouldn't she be better giving all the doll money she wastes to Great Ormond street hospital for sick children?

I'm usually of a live and let live opinion, but I think this programme wasn't serving any purpose, to itself, or to the people in it....Gross.

Archived