Angela Bellamy.

Jossman

Would anyone have any information or know Angela, maiden name ( Bellamy). She would be 62 now. She attended Owler Lane School in the mid 50's and would have left in 1961. Her father was a Police Sgt. and they lived on the Manor during this period. She was a dear friend of mine and I lost touch with her in 1961. would love to know how life treated her.

Hello Jossman.Try asking about Angela on the 'Anyone From Grimesthorpe' thread and Anyone From Owler Lane Intermediate School 52-57 thread. Most Grimesthorpe people went to Owler Lane Secondary School including myself. I was there at that time but sorry, I don't remember her. Could she have attended the next door school, Owler Lane Intermediate? To go there, she would have passed her 11 plus exam.

That would be more likely as it was a fair distance to travel from the Manor.

Hello Jossman.Try asking about Angela on the 'Anyone From Grimesthorpe' thread and Anyone From Owler Lane Intermediate School 52-57 thread. Most Grimesthorpe people went to Owler Lane Secondary School including myself. I was there at that time but sorry, I don't remember her. Could she have attended the next door school, Owler Lane Intermediate? To go there, she would have passed her 11 plus exam.

That would be more likely as it was a fair distance to travel from the Manor.

Thanks Cat. It was Owler Lane Sec Int. where we attended. I have found her contact on FRU and passed a message. Thank you all for your help.

Archived