Home Cooked Food In Pubs

loobylou-lou

The Rivelin Hotel.The food is cooked fresh,all fresh vegetables.home made pies and proper yorkshire puddings with the sunday roast.

Plus real chips no frozen rubbish here.And they do a fantastic sunday morning breakfast.

just been in rivelin for tea home made chicken curry home cooked chips [not frozen] and naan bread delicious better than curry house. noticed on the way out certificate for food hygiene they have been inspected and awarded 4 stars will be going sunday for sunday roast

just been in rivelin for tea home made chicken curry home cooked chips [not frozen] and naan bread delicious better than curry house. noticed on the way out certificate for food hygiene they have been inspected and awarded 4 stars will be going sunday for sunday roast

I must try this place as Im about 2 minutes away.

Bai Hoi.... I've seen the chef's handmaking the meatballs, the 'big fat sandwich' is fantastic and the noodles are good too (a little over cooked, but fresh!)

The Red Lion does great traditional pub food, Sanctuary in town does a top menu that has a modern twist on the traditional pub grub.

Redhouse has started doing food, they have a menu filled wth Vegge and Vegan food as well as meat dishes, they use organic ingredients, locally sourced fresh produce and even provide Gluten free stuff!

There's a little pub near the big morrisons towards hilsborough that used to be the old guardhouse for the barracks, the food there is really good... although I'm not sure its home cooked.

Finally, Carbrook Hall...

Archived