Need a good rock night

midnitewitch

You are all spoiled for choice out there...2 City centre rock pubs and a top rock club too...what could be better? You will find that there are 'circuit' rockers who drink in both Nelson and the Dove, and others who prefer one or the other.....but there is plenty on offer for you so you will have a cool time...

Most of our weekend customers go on to the Corp after we close, its something of a ritual now....and we play all the best rock to get you just in the right mood for a real rockin' weekend.....

Hello

I never had a New Year in Sheffield before, I was thinking of going to Nelson (my usual Saturday night out followed by corp). My brother just told me that you need to have a ticket to get in:( . Can anyone confirm if this is the case? Will corp have a big mark up on the usual ticket price to get in cos it is new year.

I just looked at the Dove and Rainbow and glad to see you don't need a ticket in so got one option but I like to go round a few pubs:D

Any info would be appreciated

hi iam a rocky gothic person . been out of the scene for a while need to get back into the rock scene. meet new people. so if any one knows any good pubs please let me know you can pm me thanks.

come and see us when we play in sheffield again ;) we maybe up your street :)http://www.myspace.com/cobwebsinmymind

there is also a new night at penelopes (dont know where it is to be honest!) once a month gothy/alt type night.

come and see us when we play in sheffield again ;) we maybe up your street :)http://www.myspace.com/cobwebsinmymind

there is also a new night at penelopes (dont know where it is to be honest!) once a month gothy/alt type night.

Hello,

You're talking about the Kik Cat Klub, which we do indeed host at Penelopes.

You can find us at 53-55 Arundel Gate, Sheffield. Our entrance is to the right, beside the street level entrance to the Odeon. Our door faces the Adsetts Building.

Here is what Presley has posted on the website about the next event on 4th January 08

KIKCATKLUB Friday January 4th 2008!

Meeooow!

If you need to get over the excesses of Christmas, or simply need to get out and about, then remember...........................the first alternative club night of 2008 is The KIKCATKLUB at Penelope's, Sheffield!!!

It's on Friday 4th January, starting at 10pm!

As well as having Presley (KIK, Edwards No8 Birmingham) Djing, there will be a special guest Djing slot from the wonderful DJ Violet (aka Jools).

Plus, as always, we will have the wonderful KIKCATGIRLS looking after you all. They'll also be coming among you with free (yes FREE!!!!!!!!) alcoholic shots for you all to enjoy.

The club will also be having some uv lighting for the first time for all you glow-stick types :-)

Plus, we also have pool tables now on our raised section as well as our secret back room where things are a little more private ;-)

We hope you can make it along, see you soon.

The KIKCATKLUB xx

http://www.myspace.com/kikcatklub

Penelope x

Archived