Where will be good to go this Wed (29th Dec)?

MazzaB

Hi, thinking about last year in the town, it was all fairly quiet due to everyone most likely waiting for NY Eve, but you could try the most popular bars such as revolution, and some on division st. Also, look in the Star at the whats on listings and check out any special nights. Sorry, I could not be any more informative. We're off out that night and will probably be on eccey rd but expecting it to be quiet there also.

Thanks. Was thinking that it will probably be quiet as it's coming up to new years eve. Think we'll probably do eccl road. Am working new years eve so this is my last chance to get out for a bit. We usually go on West St Fridays then on to a club. I don't suppose it'll be worth going to a club will it?

Hey Mazza,

We have a nice little thing going on at Trippets on a Wednesday. DJs playing eclectic stuff (60s & 70s soul & funk/Studio One/Ska/Loungetempo/Jazz/Chill/50s Swing/Broken beats/Whatever), candlelight, boardgames & a wicked vibe.

From about 9pm till one and it's all free.

Cheers mate

E-Man

Archived