Apna Restaurant Meadowbank Rd

khizman

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Apnas is the best Indian restaurant ever lol, earlier post saying otherwise? They must have changed their recipes or something because I've been 3 times and every time it's always spot on.

I really can't describe in words how nice it is, the naan bread comes fresh cooked to your table included in the price, poppadoms are proper nice.

All the curries are, well they simply taste like they've been made there and then. Like I know what the earlier poster was on about when he said that you can taste it when it's not fresh an that, and you can properly taste that this is excellent and has been made by somebody who knows his Indian food, like traditional stuff. - Not to mention the starters, proper nice!

Definitely going Valentines day - Anyone who likes Indian food should try it seriously, I went on a recommendation from somebody at work and next week will be my fourth time in about 2 months lol.

Went to APNA restaurant for my father's birthday.

Totally different to your usual indian restaurant (believe me i've tried several) .:D

Instead of parking miles away we actually parked in a parking bay within the restaurant grounds. No problems there.The decor was smart and modern.

We were greeted by a polite man as we entered and shown to our table.

The starters were excellent, the kebabs were especially delicious (went back 3 times for more:hihi:)

After stuffing myself with the starters, i moved on to the main courses, wow were my taste buds tantalised, they were scrumptious. They tasted like traditional curries and not your boiled meat thrown into a sauce. Each curry had an individual taste.

My parents were delighted with the food , they had desserts and were really impressed with the choice they had.

We had all this for £10 each thats what i call value for money, so what if they charge £1 for a bottle of water, don't drink water have another drink instead.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anybody, the food and atmosphere were excellent .

totally agree this place is fantastic, much better than kinnaras on staniforth rd

• 2 months later...

Archived