The "I am currently reading" thread

discodown

I last finished Margaret Atwood's collection of short stories (the woman is a feminist goddess :love:) and am currently stuck in the middle of Oliver Twist and Hedda Gabler by Ibsen. Should have got to the end of them by now :|. I wish I could concentrate better.

This Sunday I think I will just find a cafe with a sofa somewhere and make sure I get to the end of both of them.

I last finished Margaret Atwood's collection of short stories (the woman is a feminist goddess :love:) and am currently stuck in the middle of Oliver Twist and Hedda Gabler by Ibsen. Should have got to the end of them by now :|. I wish I could concentrate better.

This Sunday I think I will just find a cafe with a sofa somewhere and make sure I get to the end of both of them.

One of my favourite authors - a genius! I must read her books again, I loved Cat's Eye.

I loved the first half of The Kite Runner, I found it incredibly well written and the story really drew me in. The second half was a bit disappointing, I found it too far fetched and it lacked the the true to life feel of the first half.

The first bit is so compelling, I'm still loving it though. I find it heartbreaking.

Ive started reading James Herbert books. I love the way he describes the characters of the story with great detail-and he has a warped sense of humour! :hihi: Just read Ghosts of Sleath, Haunted and Others, all 3 are great reads.

One of my favourite authors - a genius! I must read her books again, I loved Cat's Eye.

I have only just discovered Margaret Atwood by reading Surfacing - I think she is going to be one of my favourite authors too!!

What is the title of the book of short stories?

Im currently reading nothing. I like autobiographies. Any suggestions ?

My Paper Chase-Harold Evans

Unreliable memories-Clive James

Thats Another Story-Julie Walters

The Kindness of Strangers-Kate Adie

A fart in a Colander-Roy Hudd