The "I am currently reading" thread

discodown

I treated myself to "The Other Boleyn Girl", by Phillipa Gregory yesterday, as I am interested in Tudor history, I thoroughly enjoyed the BBC Dramatisaton a year or two ago, and best of all, it was on a "half price" offer, in paperback, at Waterstones, for only £3.99! :thumbsup::clap:

I've read a chapter or two, and am enjoying it.

Am I alone in liking this thread very much?

Nope, I keep coming back to it in the hope of picking up ideas!

I have to admit I haven't told the whole truth on the thread though.

I usually have at least three or four books on the go at any one time...

Latest 'author I love so much it hurts' is Alice Munro...if you like short stories you must read her!

I've finally gotten around to reading Wicked, and it is really good so far :)

Recently finished the third Dexter novel (Dexter in the Dark) which was very different than the first two books, going in a more supernatural direction, but still enjoyable.

how do the dexer books compare to the series?

I loved the series. (I believe the series was something of an amalgam of books one and two?)

I treated myself to "The Other Boleyn Girl", by Phillipa Gregory yesterday, as I am interested in Tudor history, I thoroughly enjoyed the BBC Dramatisaton a year or two ago, and best of all, it was on a "half price" offer, in paperback, at Waterstones, for only £3.99! :thumbsup::clap:

I've read a chapter or two, and am enjoying it.

Hasnt that just been made into a movie? Sure i saw it advertised on TV today!

Im reading *Playing With Fire* By Gordon Ramsey....decent so far,a bit braggish maybe,but thats Ramsey anyway!

Surprisingly enough,there arent swear words every 5 seconds,which is weird for him!