The "I am currently reading" thread

discodown

All the colours of darkness by Peter Robinson. It's another novel in the Chief Inspector Banks's stories set in North Yorkshire.

There are always lots of twists and turns in his stories. Very modern and up to date.

Its a book once started is very hard to put down.

I've just started No Time for Goodbye by Linwood Barclay

Just finished this book. It was a good idea, 25 years after waking up to find her family gone clues to their whereabouts start turning up.

Unfortunately I found it really dragged in place and I just didn't care about any of the characters nor particularly what happened to them. Certainly not a book that I found hard to put down, in the end it became more of a chore, but I had to finish it before I could move on to something better.

A shame because it could have been so much better.

Just finished this book. It was a good idea, 25 years after waking up to find her family gone clues to their whereabouts start turning up.

Unfortunately I found it really dragged in place and I just didn't care about any of the characters nor particularly what happened to them. Certainly not a book that I found hard to put down, in the end it became more of a chore, but I had to finish it before I could move on to something better.

A shame because it could have been so much better.

I enjoyed this though thought it was a bit far fetched. It was a while ago I read it but I remember not being able to put it down and had it finished in three sittings

Paul o grady 's autobiography

I was so excited about this coming out and looked forward to it for months. Once I heard it was only the first 18 years off his life I've been put off. :( I'll still buy it, I think he's great, but I'm in no rush now *sigh*