Old friends from Pitsmoor 60s 70s

Hi I'm Pauls younger sister, who are you and would I remember you?

I lived on Brunswick Road, aka. Champs Hill. We lived a couple of doors below the Merry Heart pub. My name is Colin Saunders. Dont know if you remember me.

I lived on Brunswick Road, aka. Champs Hill. We lived a couple of doors below the Merry Heart pub. My name is Colin Saunders. Dont know if you remember me.

Sorry Colin but I don't remember all the names of Pauls friends, my name is Denise. Paul moved away from Sheffield, then moved back then away again, he now lives in Chesterfield, I will let him know that you have been asking after him, perhaps I can get him to join the group and you will be able to talk directly to him

Am i correct in saying that in the 50s - 60s the area from nursery street right up to Holywell road was classed as Pitsmoor. although they had names such as Woodside Ellsmere/Burngreave/Grimesthorp including of course S3 Pitsmoor etc ?