Crossland

rachyjan

Hi,

If you are near Yellow Page book, could you please let me know the surname of CROSSLAND...how many Crossland in Sheffield?

I dont live in Sheffield, Im about 100 miles away from Sheff.

I hope I will get help from you

Thank you. :-)

Wishing you all the very best for the new year. x

Janice Crossland

Firstly, I assume that you mean "White Pages".

Yellow Pages are for businesses and sorted by service, trade etc.

In the White Pages there are around 85 entries for the name Crossland in Sheffield & Rotherham.

If you can use MS Excel or MS Word I can e-mail the list of names and addresses to you.

Hi Bladebabe,

Good!

Could you please let me know how old Jim is? my late mother Patricia Crossland was married to Crossland for 2 years when she was about 17 or 18. Could you please ask Jim if he know my Mother Patricia ( Maiden Swift or Bray) she was adopted by Swift parent in Sheffield.

I was told that I do have half brother or sister I do not know their names...I was born in Preston when Patricia fell pregnant with me and left her Crossland husband and her family in Sheffield. She gave me away to foster parent when I was 11 months old ..I am 39 years old I have 2 others half brothers and sisters in Preston from my late mother..that means she had 4 or 5 kids include me she was married 3 times.

Let me know about Jim or your daughter ok thanks.

Regards,

Janice Crossland

Hi Shl73

Good!

Could you please let me know how old Jim is? my late mother Patricia Crossland was married to Crossland for 2 years when she was about 17 or 18. Could you please ask Jim if he know my Mother Patricia ( Maiden Swift or Bray) she was adopted by Swift parent in Sheffield.

I was told that I do have half brother or sister I do not know their names...I was born in Preston when Patricia fell pregnant with me and left her Crossland husband and her family in Sheffield. She gave me away to foster parent when I was 11 months old ..I am 39 years old I have 2 others half brothers and sisters in Preston from my late mother..that means she had 4 or 5 kids include me she was married 3 times.

Let me know about Jim ok thanks.

Regards,

Janice Crossland

Hi Cgksheff

Thank you for let me know...wow! 85 is not alot to me maybe I could trace one of my relations from there in the near future. I will try and write to some of them to see if one of them has married to my late mother around 1962-3.

I am not that good at computer... what is excel MS ? what do I d with Excel? ...

could you please email me with all those names and address under Crossland.

My email address is minkyxxx@hotmail.com or rachaeljan@tiscail.co.uk

A great thanks once again.

Best Wishes,

Janice Elizabeth Crossland

Archived