Crossland

rachyjan

Originally posted by rachyjan

Where s that Normanton Spring?

Normanton Springs is between Woodhouse and Intake. This Jimmy Crossland had a wife called Mary so I don't think that it is the same one.

Originally posted by Mo

Normanton Springs is between Woodhouse and Intake. This Jimmy Crossland had a wife called Mary so I don't think that it is the same one.

Does he play bowls? If so, its the same Jim I used to work with. Im guessing hell be about 65-70ish now...he retired early after he had his hip replacement done.

Originally posted by slh73

Does he play bowls? If so, its the same Jim I used to work with. Im guessing hell be about 65-70ish now...he retired early after he had his hip replacement done.

That would be one and the same :thumbsup:

Originally posted by kirky

our postman is called neil crossland

Could you please ask him if he knows my late Mother Patricia Crossland? Nee Swift) He married someone to Crossland from Seffield....in 1960s but she left him 2 years later and moved away to live in Preston.

Thanks All the best for the New Year x

U can email me on minkyxxx@htomail.com

Janice Crossland

Originally posted by Mo

That would be one and the same :thumbsup:

I have no idea about Jimmy 's life.

I am looking for my late mother Patricia who married to Crossland early 1960s, but she left him 2 years ago and moved away to live in Preston a year later i was born. I was told that I have a half brother or sister from her Ex husband under Crossland...could be him ( Jimmy) could you please ask him if it was him who married to my late mother ( patricia Crossland) nee Swift.

If you dont see him any longer could I have his contact number or email?

Thank you for your help.

All the best for the new year xx

Janice Crossland - Jones

Originally posted by slh73

Hi

Could be him? was he married to my late mother in 1960s?

They were divcored 2 years later and mum moved away to live in Preston I was born a year later.....I was told that I do have a half brother or sister by my late mum Patricia Crossland Maiden Swift from her ex husband under Crossland in Sheffield.

Do you have his contact numbers? or email?

Janice Crossland- Jones

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm currently busy with my family tree and my great grandmother was Elsie Lee. on her Marriage cert the witnesses were Fred and Edna Crossland.. I've since learnt that Edna was Elsie's sister i found Fred's Grave in Moorgate Cemetery Rotherham He died 09-03-1952 aged 68 not sure if he's related to you but if so would like to know of any kids they had...

Thanks Martin

Archived