Blood and roses make foul gifts

Chris1985

A tiny grain, a seed of giants, spread thin but alas not to be mistaken as subdued. We can all surprise them who know us best, foundations are cracking, the seed grows, the giant will stretch its legs before its over. The sun will shatter asunder, and forth will break demons in guise of gentle folk, intruders not to be mistaken for fair. Bear your new bar codes and cattle brands, make sure to hold your head up high, the seed is growing, prevailent as once was now forgotten. Why would the demons entice us? Because the weak have always been the victims of safe foundations. Thin is not forgotten, and these memories can last a lifetime.

• 2 weeks later...

I've read it several times and interpret it as being a comment on the possibility of mankind being subjugated to a hidden menace. (New World Order?)

There's little doubt we are becoming more and more controlled by stealth.

That's only my personal view, but with a piece of writing like that it's possible to read into it various interpretations dependent upon the way each individual person views the World.

I may be utterly wrong, by the way! :)

Archived