Brook Leisure register an objection to The Academy (Roxys)

theripsaw

Cheeky gits! They have made a formal planning / licencing objection on the basis that the venue will increase levels of drunk & disorderly behaviour in the city centre. This from the people that own Embrace, that den of alcohol fuelled chavs.

Even the police didnt object.

I quite like the look of it (well, I imagine I will when it's done up), but it's absolutely **** at street level, and the car park and the odeon look terrible.

I think as part of the redevelopment of the complex, they should make the area between the odeon and the roxy into a nice open space (and easy to access from arundel gate), with views over to park hill (well, it should be nice once it's been done up :hihi:).

Cheeky gits! They have made a formal planning / licencing objection on the basis that the venue will increase levels of drunk & disorderly behaviour in the city centre. This from the people that own Embrace, that den of alcohol fuelled chavs.

Even the police didnt object.

And Crystal, that other den of alcohol fuelled chavs.

Archived