Pizza Hut at Meadowhall Retail Park - Thoughts?

fro5tie

Going for a meal next week and then cinema, so going near centertainment and looking for a good place to eat. Quite a fan of pizza hut but never been to the one at meadowhall retail park, anyone been, whats the service/food like, because ive read a few bad comments on other ones in the area!

Any opinions would be appreciated! Cheers!

i was there on the 29th for my sons birthday.

we ordered a starter which took 30mins to arrive then the pizza arrived then the nachos from our starter arrived.

worse service ever and toilets are dirty.

i would recommend town.

I went in around the middle of last year with my partner for lunch, the waitress didn't seat us for 10 minutes (it was about 35-40% capacity), when we were finally seated, no one took our drinks orders for another 10 minutes, when they did they were rude and curt, at which point we just walked out.

Being the forgiving person that I am (substitute that for stupid), we went back in November, I can safely say that it was exactely the same. Ages to be seated, then it was dirty table, dirty crockery, rude service (when it turned up) and once again we didn't bother staying.

Never ever again.

It's Pizza Hut, what do folk expect? Everything us measured to the gram, everything is cooked to the instructions, everything is geared towards making a profit.

If you want a dining experience go elsewhere, if you want high quality go elsewhere, if you want happy staff go elsewhere. It does pretty much what it says on the tin and it doesn't really disappoint if that's what you expect.

I find it to be fine as long as you understand what to expect.

Archived