Free Big Mac for everyone !!!

storm_123

how U.k must have changed,when i left in 62 U,K food was the worst in the world bar none and i know i cooked it &served up the slop, coming to Canada & traveling around the states we found 98% of all eaterys top class ,McDonalds was and aways is spotless clean and the food cant be faulted ,What i think the big difference is ,here Mcdonalds would never let anything with there name on it fall below par, Over in U.K it seems all Mc's are a law unto themselves,and I've heard this befor some of the place

s around Sheffield are none to clean

how U.k must have changed,when i left in 62 U,K food was the worst in the world bar none and i know i cooked it &served up the slop, coming to Canada & traveling around the states we found 98% of all eaterys top class ,McDonalds was and aways is spotless clean and the food cant be faulted ,What i think the big difference is ,here Mcdonalds would never let anything with there name on it fall below par, Over in U.K it seems all Mc's are a law unto themselves,and I've heard this befor some of the place

s around Sheffield are none to clean

Clean or not the food is the same crap all over the world!

Archived