If you like electro house...

Matt S

I mean anyone :) You got any demos by the way? Of what you'd like to be hearing/playing house wise?
I've been saying for years i'll do some CD's for demo but I never actually do it! This year however I will actually do it. I'm totally confident that I shan't play sheffield this year (again) but thats ok. I'm resigned to the fact that i'll never get a gig in this city.

Cheers big ears, also anyone who could make any comments on the mixes, fair play if you're not a massive electro house fan but maybe just listen to the Mr Steer demo and that's my slant on electro house, or the megamix for a best of 2007 charged mix.... Let's you get an idea of me as a dj and charged as a night... I'm also gonna upload a tech house mix, a trance mix and a deep house mix by tomorrow... Fanks... I'm trying to get a Sheffield Live show so spreading some ideas to see what people like etc...

Archived