If you like electro house...

Matt S

I've always used mediafire to be honest cos it's easier to manage, I've had 10 downloads in the last few hours for some of them though so i'm not sure why it's not working for you :(... trance one is up now... i'll put one up on a different host...

I listened to the Mr Steer Electro Mix and it was ok, nothing really bad about it. The mixing was fine, nice and smooth. I just didn't like some of the records. Also it doesn't seem to be particularly well structured. You might want to think about not just what you're playing but where you're playing it. You're deffo on the right track and the tunes I did like I really liked and tune selection is 95% of it.

Then again I don't like electro so i'm not the right person to be reviewing

Yeah I thought that, I started it proper electro and realised that I wanted to play some deeper techy stuff then took it up and realised i was gonna start playing garage... so i stopped... i'm gonna put something a bit different up, should have it done by midnight hopefully, i'm gonna have a proper think about it though...

Yeah I thought that, I started it proper electro and realised that I wanted to play some deeper techy stuff then took it up and realised i was gonna start playing garage... so i stopped... i'm gonna put something a bit different up, should have it done by midnight hopefully, i'm gonna have a proper think about it though...
This is the problem with doing a mix for download or CD. You'll almost always change your mind or want to make alterations to it mid way through. You need to be very disciplined to make it work.

Oddly enough if you did that live it would be a total joy to listen to! I'd much rather listen to a bit of barely controlled chaos to something thats rigid and well practised

Archived