Asthma - king of respiratory disease!

Annoni_mouse

So sorry you suffer from this condition love. Ive seen many asthma sufferers in A & E in extreme discomfort.

To be honest, there are a lot of asthmatics out there for whom its a real, day to day problem.

I'm lucky really, my asthma is under reasonable control and it's never quite impinged upon my lifestyle (apart from the odd sleapless night;) )

To be honest, there are a lot of asthmatics out there for whom its a real, day to day problem.

I'm lucky really, my asthma is under reasonable control and it's never quite impinged upon my lifestyle (apart from the odd sleapless night;) )

It seems to be a growing illness doesnt it ? Years ago hardly anyone had asthma, but today they say a quarter of schoolchildren in one class have it.

It seems to be a growing illness doesnt it ? Years ago hardly anyone had asthma, but today they say a quarter of schoolchildren in one class have it.

It does indeed. I remember as a kid that asthma was so rare that one of my teachers at middle school refused to believe in it! He told me this shortly before making me take part in an outdoor exercise session on what fealt like the hottest day of the year!

I remember walking home, barely able to catch my breath and stumbling through the front door. After explaining what had happened to my mother, she paid a 'friendly' visit to the teacher:)

Needless to say, he changed his mind regarding the existance of asthma after my mum had finished with him:D

It does indeed. I remember as a kid that asthma was so rare that one of my teachers at middle school refused to believe in it! He told me this shortly before making me take part in an outdoor exercise session on what fealt like the hottest day of the year!

I remember walking home, barely able to catch my breath and stumbling through the front door. After explaining what had happened to my mother, she paid a 'friendly' visit to the teacher:)

Needless to say, he changed his mind regarding the existance of asthma after my mum had finished with him:D

It must be terrible to suffer from this condition.

How do i log on to the community.net site to read the info

Cheers

Aisha

Hi Aisha

You need to contact the site admin (From th contact us panel on the left) and ask to become a member of the writing group. You'll be forwarded a password, and then youll have full access to all the stories on here - for Free!

Bargain, I say:)

Archived