Would you dump your partner to keep your mate happy?

I can't think of a scenario where you would need to make sucha choice! If a friend didn't like a new partner, or could see things going wrong, I'd listen to what they had to say, but at the end of the day it's your life, you make your own mistakes.

I can't think of a scenario where you would need to make sucha choice! If a friend didn't like a new partner, or could see things going wrong, I'd listen to what they had to say, but at the end of the day it's your life, you make your own mistakes.

Indeed... what is with the name?

Well, of course not.

I think any mates would be concerned, or even jealous of someone taking up your time in you life, and I think that's kind of natural, especially if you neglect your mates when you started to date. It's like as if you just used your mates' time until you find someone better to befriend... but ideally, people should make an effort to get on with their friends' partners etc.

Different people mean to us differently, and we don't necessarily see all sides of a person, so... I'd say, don't be too harsh on the mate, but stand firm if your partner means a lot to you etc.

Archived