Peugeot 206 help!

Why don't you stop moaning about people moaning? At least I'm moaning for a reason, unlike you. Did you actually get a headache from reading, or was it from struggling with the bigger words? If you want, cut and paste, then start your own thread and highlight the one's you struggle with. I'm sure SF users would be glad to help you.

Yes I got a headache from reading your incessant droning about some poxy petrol in a rubbish car. Put more than £5 in it, if it doesn't move still, get it fixed.

Yes I got a headache from reading your incessant droning about some poxy petrol in a rubbish car. Put more than £5 in it, if it doesn't move still, get it fixed.

For your information I've just had a call from Garrison to say it is in fact not working right, and I've got to wait for the part to come!! You even said yourself put more petrol, and then if it still does not move get it fixed. I'd already done that prior to the thread, I was just seeing if anyone else could offer some advice, as even the garage thought there was nothing wrong, and look at it now, they've admitted there is.

What makes me laugh, you've taken time out of your busy, and exciting life, to comment on a thread, where the title, and the first few lines should had informed you if it was of interest to you.

Not only that, on another thread you've called someone boring for doing much the same as you. But then, ask for advice on taking the other half, daughter,mother and I would not be surprised the kitchen sink, on holiday. Come on, pot, kettle and black, anyone? Now that's boring.

Bearing in mind mine was a technical question, what's to stop you from typing in 'Isle of Man' I'm sure they've got loads on the internet about it. But no, you'd rather slate other people and then have an extremely boring, unuseful thread. Where the only reason people bother to help you is because they are nice, whereas, you appear not to be. Try returning the favour.

P.S Don't get an headache reading this, I'm not holding a gun to your head.

For your information I've just had a call from Garrison to say it is in fact not working right, and I've got to wait for the part to come!! You even said yourself put more petrol, and then if it still does not move get it fixed. I'd already done that prior to the thread, I was just seeing if anyone else could offer some advice, as even the garage thought there was nothing wrong, and look at it now, they've admitted there is.

What makes me laugh, you've taken time out of your busy, and exciting life, to comment on a thread, where the title, and the first few lines should had informed you if it was of interest to you.

Not only that, on another thread you've called someone boring for doing much the same as you. But then, ask for advice on taking the other half, daughter,mother and I would not be surprised the kitchen sink, on holiday. Come on, pot, kettle and black, anyone? Now that's boring.

Bearing in mind mine was a technical question, what's to stop you from typing in 'Isle of Man' I'm sure they've got loads on the internet about it. But no, you'd rather slate other people and then have an extremely boring, unuseful thread. Where the only reason people bother to help you is because they are nice, whereas, you appear not to be. Try returning the favour.

P.S Don't get an headache reading this, I'm not holding a gun to your head.

No, I called them boring for trolling and thinking they funny when they are not. I dont think I am funny, and I asked for advice and opinions on people who have been to the IOW on hols, before I go and spend money booking a hol. I have no intentions of moving my kitchen sink from its place and taking that... not sure the car would fit it.

You have taken time to trawl through past threads.. you MUST have an exciting life! I was simply saying, why come moaning, just fill it up more, if prob there, get it fixed. My apologies for not reading thread properly, that is my fault. Just don't get why you asked for help if you already seeked professional help and knew it was something that needs fixing, that's al I was saying.

Anyway, hope your car gets fixed, sorry for coming across a bit of a cow, don't mean to.

No, I called them boring for trolling and thinking they funny when they are not. I dont think I am funny, and I asked for advice and opinions on people who have been to the IOW on hols, before I go and spend money booking a hol. I have no intentions of moving my kitchen sink from its place and taking that... not sure the car would fit it.

You have taken time to trawl through past threads.. you MUST have an exciting life! I was simply saying, why come moaning, just fill it up more, if prob there, get it fixed. My apologies for not reading thread properly, that is my fault. Just don't get why you asked for help if you already seeked professional help and knew it was something that needs fixing, that's al I was saying.

Anyway, hope your car gets fixed, sorry for coming across a bit of a cow, don't mean to.

Ok no probs

One of the reason I was asking was because I was quite worried. Basically the garage were coming across as not believing me, so really, I was after a little re-assurance i.e

seeing if this had happened to somone else, or maybe from somone connected with trade, a sort of second opinion if you like. Just to make sure I was not imagining it.

When I originally called, the receptionist did not believe me and actually said 'I've worked for Peugeot for five years and drove loads of cars, so I know how they work'.

Although the petrol was in, I was worried of running out of petrol, as usually I have my 2yr old with me and the needle indicated I was fast running out of petrol and the experts, as usua,l were of no help. They had to see it to believe it, and basically said to trust the needle. How wrong they were.

Just picked it up and was told that there was 15 ltrs in, but the needle read only one! Now I've got to wait till next week for the work to be done.

As for me trawling through your posts, I just like to do a little research before 'retaliating'.

So, finally, if you see a 206 broken down, then you know that I've mis-judged the amount of petrol in the tank :smile:

Ok no probs

One of the reason I was asking was because I was quite worried. Basically the garage were coming across as not believing me, so really, I was after a little re-assurance i.e

seeing if this had happened to somone else, or maybe from somone connected with trade, a sort of second opinion if you like. Just to make sure I was not imagining it.

When I originally called, the receptionist did not believe me and actually said 'I've worked for Peugeot for five years and drove loads of cars, so I know how they work'.

Although the petrol was in, I was worried of running out of petrol, as usually I have my 2yr old with me and the needle indicated I was fast running out of petrol and the experts, as usua,l were of no help. They had to see it to believe it, and basically said to trust the needle. How wrong they were.

Just picked it up and was told that there was 15 ltrs in, but the needle read only one! Now I've got to wait till next week for the work to be done.

As for me trawling through your posts, I just like to do a little research before 'retaliating'.

So, finally, if you see a 206 broken down, then you know that I've mis-judged the amount of petrol in the tank :smile:

Ha, nowt like making me feel bad, thanks for accepting my apologies. I had a little bit or martini last last and it went straight to my head.. bad me!

Thinking about it, you are probably right to come on here askign for advice, cuz, as you said, the experts are often wrong or just don't listen. Sorry again, and if I see you broken down, I'll give you a piggy back home... well, I'll try! :D

:)

A friend of mine has a 206 and when she puts 5pound in while the light is on the needle does not move and the light stays on. If she puts a tenner in it moves and the light goes off.

I think if you drive the car till the last drop and then put in even a tenner you only fill up the reserve so the needle may not move.

We have a 206, but to be honest I have never had the patience to go to a petrol station and stand there and put £5 in, I just fill it to the top when its nearly empty, so I wouldnt know.

Altho the car is now written off so not going to worry about that car anymore, lol.

Archived