Peugeot 206 help!

We have a 206, but to be honest I have never had the patience to go to a petrol station and stand there and put £5 in, I just fill it to the top when its nearly empty, so I wouldnt know.

Altho the car is now written off so not going to worry about that car anymore, lol.

Yes, wouldn't realy worry all that much.

It's been in for loads, lose nut in the engine, after about one month and a completely knackered gear box after only 2 yrs (fuel gauge was 'fixed' only about 6 month ago if that), got it from new and I will definately NOT get another one, right pain in the behind.

But like I said, there is a problem, they managed to find it. The car thought it had only one ltr left, but the garage said there was actually 15ltr in.

• 3 years later...

I am also in need of advice regarding my daughters 206.

The speedoe does not work, although all the other dials are fine. I have changed the transducer but still this problem is there. Is there anyone out there that has the solution to this problem?

its donuts like you that creates queues at petrol station. do you know you waste around 10p of fuel everytime you start a engine,somehow i doubt you can work that out

For once in your life try and put £20 in, if the fuel gauage moves it means there is nothing wrong with car, not hard to work out is it love

Archived