Sheffield Star 1957

dean1

Hi Hillsbro, cant see owt on 'Tonights Smile'.

Hillman Minx, 1947,grey,taxed, £225.00.

Ford Poular, 1954, £275.00.

one for the Ladies,

The Parkinson Renown SIX gas cooker. Sold - because Mrs Smith Insisted on an eye level grill.

For the most wonderful mum in the World.

Sold - because mrs Mc Nab wantedself-lighting hotplate burners.

Sold - because mrs Jones needed handy storage space.

cash price, £45.11.6

Matchless Twin, 1951, with sports sidecar, £90.00 ono.

Terylene shirts now 32/6; Nylon, plain or fancy 27/11; heavy non iron shirts 17/11.

Oh, that awful itching! soothed lika magic by INOLAK, for groin troubles, piles. 1s,5 1/2d, 3s, 6d, plus tax. from all chemists.

Racing pigeons for sale, apply Mr Bennett, Maud Maxfield School.

Did the same thing recently while doing some work in an outbuilding. Upon lifting some old lino I found the floor covered in the Sheffield Telegraph and after a bit of sorting managed to get 11 complete newspapers from between 1935 & 1937, in fantastic condition considering the age. Some pretty cheap property to be had back then!

Did the same thing recently while doing some work in an outbuilding. Upon lifting some old lino I found the floor covered in the Sheffield Telegraph and after a bit of sorting managed to get 11 complete newspapers from between 1935 & 1937, in fantastic condition considering the age. Some pretty cheap property to be had back then!

Love to see them because I was born in 1937.

Hi Hillsbro, cant see owt on 'Tonights Smile'.

Hillman Minx, 1947,grey,taxed, £225.00.

Ford Poular, 1954, £275.00.

one for the Ladies,

The Parkinson Renown SIX gas cooker. Sold - because Mrs Smith Insisted on an eye level grill.

For the most wonderful mum in the World.

Sold - because mrs Mc Nab wantedself-lighting hotplate burners.

Sold - because mrs Jones needed handy storage space.

cash price, £45.11.6

Matchless Twin, 1951, with sports sidecar, £90.00 ono.

Terylene shirts now 32/6; Nylon, plain or fancy 27/11; heavy non iron shirts 17/11.

Oh, that awful itching! soothed lika magic by INOLAK, for groin troubles, piles. 1s,5 1/2d, 3s, 6d, plus tax. from all chemists.

Racing pigeons for sale, apply Mr Bennett, Maud Maxfield School.

The Ford Popular was a bargain, I bought one that year made in 1949, and paid 250 pounds for it,,in Cornwall

Likewise the Matchless twin with sidecar. I'd have bought it in a minute if I'd been there.

At the moment they are lent out to a member of Beighton historical society but I should get them back soon. I have a scanner so maybe if people are interested I will try to get some pics online somehow. ( maybe someone could advise as to how or where ) Or I could just open a museum!

Archived