Looking for good shops selling designer clothing

midgeowl

Sa-Kis and Seasons are both nationally recognised as decent menswear stores. Some of the stock may not be to everyones taste but I rarely shop anywhere else in Sheffield as they are spot on.

You'd think that their success would spurn other similar stores but yet again Sheffield seems behind the times. What does Meadowhall offer? the Boss shop and House of Fraser? poor show.

Can we sack off John Lewis from the new shopping development and have a Selfridges please

I aint gonna bite but....

galaxy 105 voted them best shop in Yorkshire.

that says it all! ;)

sounds to me fella like you work for em so yeah your right, I'd sooner shop in Primarni than in Sa-kis so no danger of you seein my unfashionable ass anytime soon..I'll leave all that to men who know about fashion :hihi:

You'd think that their success would spurn other similar stores but yet again Sheffield seems behind the times.

Basically it looks like people only go into town to buy a mobile phone, drink (usually bad) coffee or go mad spending a pound on as much crap as they can carry.

Gradually all the independant shops are closing, and with them goes our only real choice. Division Street is the last stronghold of these shops, but it's losing it's grip slowly to the likes of Sub-Way and Costa coffee. Shops like Size (even though it's a chain), Rocky Horror, Sa-Kis, Seasons, Rare & Racy, Within Reason, Forum shops etc. should be supported, if they go all we will have is the bland mediocrity that is Fargate.

Basically it looks like people only go into town to buy a mobile phone, drink (usually bad) coffee or go mad spending a pound on as much crap as they can carry.

Gradually all the independant shops are closing, and with them goes our only real choice. Division Street is the last stronghold of these shops, but it's losing it's grip slowly to the likes of Sub-Way and Costa coffee. Shops like Size (even though it's a chain), Rocky Horror, Sa-Kis, Seasons, Rare & Racy, Within Reason, Forum shops etc. should be supported, if they go all we will have is the bland mediocrity that is Fargate.

Too true. Bloody costa coffee!! Fopp was awesome.

• 1 month later...

As well as Syd & Mallory's, found above the Howard, and the others already mentioned there's TOAST - just opened in the Forum shops.

They do some really good mens T-shirts and are gettin more stock in all the time.

SUPPORT THE INDEPENDENTS!!!

Archived