Sheffield 2008 - ROCK Round-up?

Dollyblade

• 5 months later...

Well, this is an old thread to be resurrected!

Moorfoot Saturday rock nights are still going. In fact I've just come from there after listening to FC Dog UK playing live and rocking the house all night. It's well into its 3rd year of Saturday night rock night.

Ah yes, a thread from earlier this year. Will have to get my leg over this one too if u see what i mean, and proclaim that the Dove and Rainbow is alive and kicking and the ultimate Rock Weekend experience. Thank you ladies and gentlemen.........

Ah yes, a thread from earlier this year. Will have to get my leg over this one too if u see what i mean, and proclaim that the Dove and Rainbow is alive and kicking and the ultimate Rock Weekend experience. Thank you ladies and gentlemen.........

Wholly and entirely a SHAMELESS self promotion goldenflee but why not? the way I see it with the Corporation closing down soon and this is being talked about all over town, the Nelson for sale and it wont be a rock bar again, the Sportsman to be pulled down, along with the Casbah, (I cant comment on the Moorfoot thingy as never been there) YOU are the only one left.....what a rave!

Wholly and entirely a SHAMELESS self promotion goldenflee but why not? the way I see it with the Corporation closing down soon and this is being talked about all over town, the Nelson for sale and it wont be a rock bar again, the Sportsman to be pulled down, along with the Casbah, (I cant comment on the Moorfoot thingy as never been there) YOU are the only one left.....what a rave!

Dont beleive everything you hear......

(I cant comment on the Moorfoot thingy as never been there) YOU are the only one left.....what a rave!

Perhaps you should pay the Moorfoot a visit then, we've been rocking every Saturday night for the last three years, live music from local rock bands and rock disco.

I wouldn't really class it as a 'thingy'.

Perhaps you should pay the Moorfoot a visit then, we've been rocking every Saturday night for the last three years, live music from local rock bands and rock disco.

I wouldn't really class it as a 'thingy'.

Going pretty well from what I saw the last time I was there.

WSL aint doing too bad either :hihi:

Archived