Trance and House Music: recommend a good night

tank-mathew

Not sure what's happening with Crasher - don't even know if they've decided yet.

Next Crasher event near here is March 22nd @ Magna in Rotherham - so far Eddie Halliwell, Ferry Corsten, Markus Schulz and a few others have been announced for it so should be a good night.

As for good nights in Sheffield check out Urban Gorilla (Josh Wink and Ralph Lawson this month), Plug (where Urban Gorilla hold their night is - Simian Mobile Disco, Claude Von Stroke and Justice among others playing within the next month or so) and DQ which is a late bar/club. There's others as well but that should give you a few nights to go at for now :)

• 2 years later...

Hi Sheffield!

I am looking for a daytime party in Sheffield.

The music either trance,psytrance,progressive house or hard dance.

Could you please please help me?

The event should start in the morning or afternoon and finish at midnight or the latest 2am.

Thank you

Agnes

wow this thread came back from the dead! The Howard occasionally put the odd event on a sunday but its few and far between. I dont think you will find many daytime events. There is the charged sunrise sessions afterparty weekly which plays house etc but its gone downhill since it moved to nocturnal imo and its less sunrise in the sessions lol with the management turfing everyone out when they feel like it :/

crasher is hopefully back in sheffield for the 17th birthday being rebuilt in the cheesegrater car park. info on their website where people can also sign a petition to help support the planning application for the new club. looking forward to this day :)

Archived