What Does Sheffield's Nightlife Need?

1DJ1.co.uk

Personally i think for a place to be successful you have to think about your audience....... Who mainly goes down town at weekends and during the week. Students and young adults ranging from 18 - 25 and even older. So you have in mind that alot of the audience are young......what do they like to do? Get drunk and binge drink and listen to music LOUD.

This sounds like its leading to.........YES A NIGHTCLUB!! So what do people also like? Value for money..... that means embrace is definately outta the question because its pricey on the drinks. Also leadmill is a no no because unless you have a student card you cant get in cheap.....and there tight on the drinks i was amazed when i got a vodka and orange from the bar.

Im going on my experiences abroad and i havent found anywhere that has compared to BCM in magaluff. They give you aload of free crap when you go in like tshirts, hats, flashing pendants and glowsticks. Once your inside your drinks are free at the bar.....unless you wanna buy bottled stuff like Magners or Smirnoff Ice (Named things like that). Then they hold a different event each night Water Parties......Popcorn Parties.......Foam Parties. and if you dont fancy a party like that then you can stay upstairs in the main club where its not taking place.

All in all i think england needs to start looking abroad for ideas.

Tom

Which is fine because it works in magluf. Imagine going to a foam or water party in embrace and then coming out and getting hypothermia waiting for a taxi, if indeed you could get a taxi

What does Sheffield Nightlife need?

A New Gay-Friendly Showbar, along the lines of 'Funny Gals' in Barnsley, with LOCAL RESIDENT Drag Queens like myself and Penny Change (Who can be relied upon to turn up regularly) doing weekly/twice weekly shows, as well as other entertainments such as Poledancing, live PA, Magicians, etc...

Such a venue should be able to offer different nights out with something for everyone in the over-18 market...:love:

Really, has anyone heard Tyranna sing ??

im not being funny as i know Tyranna but if you want to clear a venue in 20 seconds flat then go for her.

the last time i saw Tyranna out was on her birthday, nice skirt, top, good make-up BUT................. the pit boots did nothing for the image.

Archived