Wisewood Badminton Club,looking for new members

boosh

We are a badminton club with a open evening next wednesday 16/1/08...based in the wisewood school sports centre sheffield 6.

Opening time 7-00pm until 10-00pm....we are looking for new members of all abilities.... men and women.

THIS WEDNESDAY 16/1/08 is free of charge to allow potential new members to look at the facility

Our normal meeting evenings are wednesday 7-10pm and thursday 8-10pm,the cost is £10-00 per month.

come into the sports hall and ask for malcom or kim.

We also run a childrens club on saturday morning!:)

Red Rocker and I have just agreed together to come down on Thursday and give it a go. It's years since we played and we'll probably just collapse with exhaustion after 10 mins.

I've no idea where this place is. Directions???

Have you found out yet?...if not tell me where you are comming from and i will post directions for you:D

Will this be held on next Wednesday too?

And how many courts do we have?

i think they have 4 courts unless matches are on - and its every week. just trying to remember the info given when we played against them the other week.