Wisewood Badminton Club,looking for new members

boosh

my gf and i enjoyed ourselves a lot too...was a lil dissapointed with myself cos i can't play like how i used to..=P i need lotsa practise to get back in shape...which means i'll be joining the club..i could only do thursdays though.....looking forward to this coming thursday....=)

oh...forgot to mention...ppl there are very warm and nice....i'm sure any new comers would feel welcomed there....=)

• 7 years later...

October 2015 update

Wisewood Badminton Club is again looking for new members, particularly

Ladies Badminton Players that may be interested in playing Ladies doubles or Mixed doubles matches within the Badminton Sheffield league from November 2015 to April 2016. This league match season we have entered a new Ladies team as well as a second Mixed team, in addition to four Mens and two Combined teams.

If you may be interested, please contact Helen or Ken via wisewoodb@gmail.com

Wisewood Badminton Club,

Wisewood Sports Centre, 75 Laird Road, Sheffield S6 4BS Four courts

We play Social - Competive adult badminton on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 8.15 - 10.15pm, with Ladies home matches on a Wednesday evening.

We run a Sturday morning Family Badminton Session from 10.00am - 12.00noon for adults and juniors with partiipating adults, with some Mixed matches from 9.30am.