Mish Mash - Sheffield

rob123

My point exactly.

According to the licensing application notice on the window, the holding company is called Three Amigos Ltd, and the place itself is named as 'Abuelo', which is Spanish for Grandad, if anyone's interested.

My point exactly.

According to the licensing application notice on the window, the holding company is called Three Amigos Ltd, and the place itself is named as 'Abuelo', which is Spanish for Grandad, if anyone's interested.

So that's a Spanish Grandad on the opposite corner from an Italian Grandmother (Nonna). Bet they took ages thinking that one up.

Sorry to hear that, I had high hopes for the place. Hopefully it will improve over the next few weeks.

yeah hope so.

my wife tells me the guys who've got it used to have a coffee shop in town that went under so i really hope they know what they're doing this time but after tonights performance i feel they could be yet another statistic in 12 months!!!

Archived