Mish Mash - Sheffield

rob123

hi

i have to agree with you lowdham lad

went this week and to be honest it was pretty pants.

also i find it strange that SOPHIE232 has only posted 2 comments in all the time she has been a member and both on this (fending and proving)

is she a worker there or a friend/girlfriend of the owners??

anyway.................PANTS!!

I went for lunch the other day and it was very dissapointing, the menu choice was terrible nothing substantial, one of the people i was with got a beetroot salad and it had about 2 beetroot sliced on the plate with some lentils we had to ask for some salad which was abit embarassing but necessary, staff were nice though and its nice inside so hopefully teething problems. Expensive for what we got too.

• 3 weeks later...

i wouldnt eat a proper meal there, because it seems to be a little overpriced for the quality of food/service...but we went for breakfast this morning, and it was dead tasty - quality sausage sandwich, pancakes with jam, and some nice organic cola.

Advice? If you fancy spending a tenner on brekkie for two, get down there. If you want great meals in the area, head to pasta bar.

• 1 month later...

Archived