Mish Mash - Sheffield

rob123

Out of interest and seeing how 'know it alls' lowdham lad and bettsy0859 have such strong negative opinions of mishmash - I would love you guys to recommend a few restaurants that you do actually like........Burger King not to be included thank you!

:rant:retard

don't need to humour you with any good places to eat as you obviously have NO idea about good food.

:rant:retard

don't need to humour you with any good places to eat as you obviously have NO idea about good food.

lowdham lad - can you please refrain from making personal comments about other users please - I've noticed you using the word "retard" on at least two occasions, and furthermore, there's no need for excessive use of the ranting smiley. Discuss the matter like an adult without resorting to personal insults. Thank you.

I thought the Sheffield Forum was to recommend or advise to avoid certain places, not a slanging match?! I haven't been to Mish Mash, don't know the owners or their backgrounds. I may try it myself, this post hasn't helped me at all, it just seems that people want businesses to fail by attacking them without good reason. Quite sad really.

lowdham lad - can you please refrain from making personal comments about other users please - I've noticed you using the word "retard" on at least two occasions, and furthermore, there's no need for excessive use of the ranting smiley. Discuss the matter like an adult without resorting to personal insults. Thank you.

firstly, if you look at the original message the posting was quite personal about me and another user.

secondly, is there some sort of rules of which smileys etc we can use and when??

thirdly, your obvious retort in bold was maybe your way of stamping what little authority you may have but maybe at 4.13am you should try sleeping.

feel free to call me or pm me should you wish to continue this discussion. however i must conceed regarding using the word retard. apologies.

I've been here once for lunch - the lunch menu wasn't as interesting as I'd hoped; mainly sandwiches and a few hot dishes. The sandwiches we had were good, but I did feel it was expensive for what it was. I liked the look of the evening menu, but I think they may be pricing themselves out of the market a bit for the kind of place it is.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I went to Mish Mash last night. Nearly didn't after I read this thread! but it was fab. No complaints at all. 2 of us had 3 courses each, a side order and a bottle of wine and the bill came to £54. I don't consider this to be extortionate particularly as the quality of the food was good. The portions were OK. The atmosphere was good (it was full), and the 2 guys and the 1 girl serving were very friendly. I don't write on here very often but felt I had to in order to support the owners after all the adverse comments they have received on here. I would definitely go again.

I've been to mish mash several times since my first visit, and they seem to have resolved their teething problems admirably as I expected. The food continues to be of a very high standard, and the atmosphere is always friendly and relaxed. I wish them every success!

Archived