Anyone on here a Baxter or know a Baxter?

Be great if anyone could help. Just interested in tracking down some people who may be in my family since havent seen a a lot of Baxters in the last couple of years .

i knew a paul baxter years ago but he was from leicester but settled in sheffield

Hi

I went to school with Paul Baxter he still lives in Hackenthorpe Sheffield. He works for Stagecaogh Sheffield, born Aug 1967 e was the youngest in our class at Freceville Comp based on Fox lane (school not there now.) Pual is a good freind of mine then and now

Be great if anyone could help. Just interested in tracking down some people who may be in my family since havent seen a a lot of Baxters in the last couple of years .

hi ya topshop

I'm a Baxter born and lived in pitsmoor uptill 80s still go down gower st most weekends .i dont think it would be us your looking for. I was born on Fowler st 1956, Then moved to Grey st new house then catherine rd .I'm 1of 3 brothers and a sister Lynn sadly past away now ,Anyhow good look with search

PS If you need anymore info PM me

my daughter knows a robert baxter from wisewood

I reckon thats my cousin if his mum is called michelle. I'd love to see him . Just asked my dad and he lives in wisewood. How exiting i think this is a family connection . Thanks a lot this is what i was after .

Archived