Michael Winner's Film "Wicked Lady "

owlman

Went for an interview to be an extra in that film,they wanted a scruffy urchin!!!....i didn"t get the job,my mate did though,he got paid £8 a day,which seemed like a fortune then,i was so gutted not to have been in it.

• 2 months later...

My husband and I were choosen to be extra's. Yes, we were paid £8 a day - four days. My husband was out of work at the time and we had to declare what we had been paid.

But we had a laugh, it was an experience to look back on and the photo's too.

• 9 months later...

Just been trawling through the old posts and came across this! My family were extra's in this film (mum,dad, sister,brother and me) and we all got paid £8 per day. Can still remember the shock of seeing Marina Sirtes breasts, I was about 12 at the time, my brother thought it was great (he would being a boy!). Can still remember the hanging scene now:

"I don't care whether you're fore me or against me all I know is that you came here to give me a grand send off" How hot was it on those hills and how many pieces of fruit and breadcakes etc did we eat!!!"

Originally posted by WTAW

Just been trawling through the old posts and came across this! My family were extra's in this film (mum,dad, sister,brother and me) and we all got paid £8 per day. Can still remember the shock of seeing Marina Sirtes breasts, I was about 12 at the time, my brother thought it was great (he would being a boy!). Can still remember the hanging scene now:

"I don't care whether you're fore me or against me all I know is that you came here to give me a grand send off" How hot was it on those hills and how many pieces of fruit and breadcakes etc did we eat!!!"

marina sirtes, ummmmm

all the way from star treck to longshaw, what a babe..:heyhey:

I was in it. I was cripple! (I am in real life so it worked well! ROFL) You can see me at the hanging scene leaning on the bottom of the galows frame.

My friend was a donkey man. And yes, I remember the cake (parkin or gingerbread maybe?) and all the bread rolls and fruit.

By the end of the first day or so, it was all proving too much for me, so I went and sat by the caravans and crew services on the other side of the road (down in the car park, i think).

Archived