Michael Winner's Film "Wicked Lady "

owlman

My wife was an extra in the film of Wicked Lady shot on the Longshore estate near Fox House in 1981 or 82. Was anyone else an extra in this film starring Alan Bates and Faye Dunaway and directed by Michael Winner ?

Just recently joined the forum andcome across this thread. I was an extra in this film and really enjoyed the experience. I remember it being very hot and we were getting sun burned as there was no shelter for us. £8 a day we got as someone has mentioned, and had to leave home about 6.30 am and returned about 8pm!

The daughter of a friend was an extra in 'The Wicked Lady'. She said that In the hanging scene, where Faye Dunaway was in the coach, no pretty girls were allowed to be in shot, as stipulated by Ms Dunaway. Silly really, as she was the star of the film - not the extras. I wonder if Margaret Lockwood had the same problem?

Archived