Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

Originally posted by Zebra

Burton Street Project at Hillsborough has 3 such halls. For rent. Private use is fine. Wooden floors, very spacious, cafe/bar as required.

0114 2332908.

I work there too so I know it's a great space.

If its Salsa then Martin S could tell you if its suitable.

Hope it helps. :)

Thanks Zebra,

Hillsborough is probably a bit too far out though ... unless one of their halls is more central ..........

I contacted Martin anyway.

Thanks once again.

Originally posted by Strix

Is a pub function room any good to you?

It could be, so long as it's not carpeted.

Needs to be warm, light and we'll need somewhere to plug a cd player in of course !!

We don't need a bar.

I'm thinking along the lines of ... church hall / community center ... if anyone else has any other ideas please let me know :-)

Originally posted by Jamie

It could be, so long as it's not carpeted.

Needs to be warm, light and we'll need somewhere to plug a cd player in of course !!

We don't need a bar.

I'm thinking along the lines of ... church hall / community center ... if anyone else has any other ideas please let me know :-)

It's just that some pubs do free function room hire.

• 2 weeks later...

Of a venue to have my 18th birthday party. id originally hoped to have it at the Deep End in hillsborough, but im not to keen on it now. Id be really grateful for any suggestions. The venue would have to have a bar, food im not too bothered about, but itd have to accomodate 100+ people and be quite easy to find. Any help really would be appreciated. Thanks for any help.

well once again, another first poster who starts a new thread before posting replies to other threads. And unlikely to return. who is going to help you, unless you help other people first and become regular?

Some of us have helped people who have made one post and never recieved any thanks. And months later, the initial poster still has only one post.

Come and join the community and debate and chat Dead_Dreamer. Don't be a dead user.....

Well to be fair I only found this place while looking for venues. Hmm ill take your suggestion into consideration, but as it stands I really dont have time to be spending on internet forums. I was just looking for some help, but I can go elsewhere. Thanks anyway.

Archived