Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

Thanks alot for the help. I compltely understand where he was coming from though, I just saw these forums as an answer to my prayers. Its harder than i htought finding places! :( Still once I have time I do intend to post properly, afterall I do love sheff =)

Originally posted by Dead_Dreamer

Apparently Empire is a possible, I was just wondering if anyone had ever been to it for a private party and if they had any views on what it was like? Ive only been once but it seemed quite good, im guessing itd be the VIP area though.

I had a party there in November, and it wasn't bad at all. The only thing that marred the night was the aggressive way the security staff tried to get everyone to drink up at 11pm!

K x

Have you tried the "Working Mens Clubs" or similar.

Most have function rooms with bars and are relatively cheep.

Just find one near where you want to be and ask about availability and price.

Most have resident DJs and catering that's "affordable" too.

Dead Dreamer,

I would like to say sorry for my attitude last night, I was trying to encourage you to stick around and post regularly, but my attitude has been criticised by lots of other members and therefore I am wrong.

sorry

Guest poppins
Originally posted by muddycoffee

Dead Dreamer,

I would like to say sorry for my attitude last night, I was trying to encourage you to stick around and post regularly, but my attitude has been criticised by lots of other members and therefore I am wrong.

sorry

Muddy, you've got an odd way of asking people to stick around ! all the other new members read that also.

Archived