Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

..For a CD Launch party:

Whats the going rate for a room for 8pm til 11pm?

Any reccos?

Not neccesarily a bar...

Polish club?

I'll be bringing my own music...a cdplayer and / or dvd video screen would be nice.

30-40 people

Food not crucial.

You can hire The Bedroom on West Street on Tuesdays or Wednesdays...FREE Hire. You could use our Music system and yes we do have dvd/video on big screen and plasma's.

Perfect venue for that amount of people, as big enough to accomodate more but small enough to get a good buzz with 4o peeps.

pm me to enquire about free dates.

Originally posted by char1

Although with us getting married in Cyprus I don't really fancy greek theme.

Just to mention it, as Cypus is half Turkish (the North half), having stayed many times the Turkish 'theme' if you were to have one, is far more sophisticated overall.

thanks

moodi

Originally posted by char1

Hi

I am looking to hire a function room in August for 50-80 guests. (We are getting married abroad with family there and want a reception for friends when we get back). - so not somewhere dingey or where you would take your gran. At the same time it can't be too pricey.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

(I tried to post this yesterday but I don't think it worked, if its duplicated sorry!)

go and see grace in the bar 101 arrundel gate in town.....the room is free:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Vegasgirl

Well, I hope your OH likes it!!!

We are getting married in June in Las Vegas - Similar reasons to yours really and having a party at The Beauchief when we get back. I've got most things sorted, just need jewellery, OH's suit and need to pick a cake (but his mum is making it). That's about it really!!!

Good luck!

Vegasgirl: noted you said you need jewellery, have you seen the latest virgin vie jewellery.... its great for weddings and parties. Fantastic prices and quite unusual. Before you ask Iam not a rep but can get a brochure to you as Iam only at Beauchief.

talk to takapuna at the bottom of west st. you wou;dn't think by the look of the place but they do really good cheap deals for events and they've done loads of private parties. There's the floor upstairs they use which has its own bar, 3 plasma screens dvd, club worthy soundsystem - the lot

its the swish place thats just had a full refurb (opposite reflex 80's bar) and tell 'em David Patterson sent you - they'll do you a good deal:D

Hello Everyone

Can anyone help? Am wanting to organise a dinner and dance for the 28th May for my birthday. Last year my dad had just died so it wasn't exactly a happy birthday. This year I want to get poshed up and maybe have a boogie. Have tried the Marriott, Baldwins omega, Moat house (now Park hotel). Am in Nether edge so don't really want to go over to other side of the city if poss. There is going to be about 20-30 of us. Want it to be up to £25 a head.

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Claire x

Have you thought about the Grosvenor in town opposite the fire station?? Yes I know its not the most salubrious of establishment these days, and its in the autumn of its years, but I’ve been to plenty of Uni end of year balls, birthday parties etc there. They’ve always been memorable, and in your price bracket too. Besides it’s within staggering distance to Nether Edge..

Simon

Archived