Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

I need a venue for a wedding reception (actually, it can be more accurately described as a wedding party as it won't be a traditional reception).

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm looking around the Hillsborough area (but open to all ideas) for around 100 ish people, catered (buffet).

We love The Garrison Hotel in Hillsborough but the food is just too expensive for what you get.

I'm looking for something with a little class, nothing too tacky.

Any ideas would be great. Thanks!

We have close links with venues all over Sheffield. We can find you a venue for your party FREE of charge. You only pay what the venue charges, we do not charge for the service.

Drop me a line with as much detail as possible and I will start approaching venues for you.

Regards

Mike

Tequila & Soulphisticated could supply you with venue,food and entertainment, visit the website for more details.If you fill in the form on the soulphisticated contact page with all your details im sure we will be able to sort you something out.Giving you the time and freedom to enjoy your wedding, visit the website.

http://www.soulphisticated.net or call 07867780775

:help:

Right heres the thing,

Im a 15 year old school student who is about to leave secondary education and want a big party at the end of my exams. The whole of year 11 im talking. I need somewhere that wouldnt mind loads of 15/16 year olds being there. We have already had our prom and that was a very formal do, we enjoyed it and wouldnt mind something similar. Or just a casual party but both formal and casual are things to consider. The time when this event would be going ahead would be at the end of june or begging of july. I am not looking for anywhere with a dj provided because my friends dad would consider it.

I would be so greatfull for some help.

Thanks

Originally posted by tjbot2002

Right heres the thing,

Im a 15 year old school student who is about to leave secondary education and want a big party at the end of my exams. The whole of year 11 im talking. I need somewhere that wouldnt mind loads of 15/16 year olds being there. We have already had our prom and that was a very formal do, we enjoyed it and wouldnt mind something similar. Or just a casual party but both formal and casual are things to consider. The time when this event would be going ahead would be at the end of june or begging of july. I am not looking for anywhere with a dj provided because my friends dad would consider it.

I would be so greatfull for some help.

Thanks

Ok..a few things

A) You're only 15 and about to LEAVE secondary school??

B) Where abouts are you wanting this party?

C) How much are you willing to pay for hire of venue etc?

D) Do you have a DJ etc?

A =)

well yes i am 15 but by the time of the party i would be 16 hopefully. Would like the event to take place at either town, brammal lane area, hillsborough.

I have a couple of mates whos dads are djs so i would ask them first because i might be able to cut a deal with them hopefully.

I would say there would be a maximum of 80 people that would be going.

I have no idea how much the price would be so i cant say to be honest but if someone was to post realistic prices i would be more then greatfull.

My school is Parkwood high school so we all live local, i mentioned this incase this helped.

grosvenor house hotel is a good bet,

they have had these types of parties before! :)

corushotels.co.uk

they still have one of the biggest function rooms in sheffield - dont know the cost though, so you would be best contacting their meetings and events department.

Archived