Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

Helloooooo :)

Its my 18th next year & wanting to have a party, but have no idea where to start,

Was wondering if anyone knew any nice/decent places that holds 100+ with dance floor, bar, area for a dj, can provide own food and will let under 18's in.

Dont want it to be too expensive and around the area of S6, S5 or abit out.

Thanks alot! :)

• 2 weeks later...

hi rob stu thanks bradfield looks lovey.

hi classic rock thanks for that but i have already taken a look there and canot find anything that im looking for so i was hoping that been a bit more specific about what i wanted might help me find somewhere easier.thanks

Could anyone reccommend any city Centre venue which could be booked for a Hen Party with a Drag Act booked seperately from outside, providing the entertainment (Ideally, NOT one of the Gay venues, because a large Hen Party crowd might put off the regulars), but the venue concerned should also be happy to host drag for the adult audience on the night, without offending anyone. PA including a LIVE mic would have to be available, and preferably an in-house DJ or at least decks.

• 2 weeks later...

Right....Me and two friends are having a joint 18th..

We need a venue!!!

Somewhere with a big enough room for about 160 people..a bar..and somewhere where we can maybe take our own food and DJ...but that's only an added bonus...

In the sheffield/Barnsley area..We're not fussed...

We are from the Chapeltown Area of sheffield so we don't want anywhere too far away..

Somebody please help we can't find anywhere that ticks all the boxes!!!

Well, we can't really find anything at all!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Archived