Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

Try the party/room hire mega thread on the going out section......will merge now

Also try the Devonshire, Ecclesall Rd, Central, plenty of parking, can arrange your own food and music. I wont charge room hire if you want to spend the £100 on decorating it to make a real spooky party of it lol. Drop in or let me know 07855 233390.

I'm looking for an 18th party venue somewhere central or ecclesall road-ish. Preferably with bar and allows you to provided own food (though last point negotiable) and a venue that will allow children too as family are coming. Preferably for Saturday the 30th May 2009.:)

Thanks for your replies. I have found a good place for the party and will let you know how it goes.I have been really pleased by the people who have taken the trouble to reply to my posting. I am very impressed by The Forum and shall certainly use it again. I am off on my hols now but will start a new thread when I get back!! Watch this space...Best wishes Robijn

Hi I am back and very happy to be able to tell you that we had a fabulous 70th birthday bash at The Devonshire Arms on Ecclesall Road . We were able to do our own buffet and decorate the room ,which is a beautiful Conservatory with Art Deco glass in windows . It was lovely to have the bar where we could overflow as there were 60 of us!!The staff are very friendly .The room was free! and we had the use of the kitchen which is quite small but lovely pots and cutlery and an excellent fast dishwasher!! I was lucky !!two friends did the catering.Can thoroughly recommend .I shall most likely use it again as it is so pleasant , comfortable and convenient.

I'm looking for an 18th party venue somewhere central or ecclesall road-ish. Preferably with bar and allows you to provided own food (though last point negotiable) and a venue that will allow children too as family are coming. Preferably for Saturday the 30th May 2009.:)

Recommend The Devonshire Arms Ecclesall Road. We have just had a super 70th birthday bash with 60 people on October 25th!!Did our own buffet but used the bar for drinks . It was great!! Very comfortable and friendly amenable staff. We had a few children too!!Good Luck with your search

Desperately looking for a venue to hold a halloween party for about 40 - 50 people on Saturday 1st november. I'd like to be able to provide our own music and food. Ideally fairly central to the city centre. I have a budget of about £100 to £150.

The Devonshire Arms at the bottom of ecclesall road was the perfect venue! Many thanks to James and the excellent bar staff for being so helpfull and friendly throughout! We had a fab time! The location was ace and all our guests commented on how good the venue was. Really pleased and would highly recommend to others - we will certainly be using it again if James will have us back!!!!!

Archived