Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

The Devonshire Arms at the bottom of ecclesall road was the perfect venue! Many thanks to James and the excellent bar staff for being so helpfull and friendly throughout! We had a fab time! The location was ace and all our guests commented on how good the venue was. Really pleased and would highly recommend to others - we will certainly be using it again if James will have us back!!!!!

Of course, you are welcome back anytime! The 2 girls working were glad of the chance to dress up and join in, let me know if I can be of any future help. Cheers James 07855233390.

Club Shhhh is now available for private hire with a capacity of 120 split between 2 rooms there is current refurbishment work being carried out which will double nay triple capacities across 4 rooms with 2 high tech sound systems about thirty different Djs on our roster we can allow people of all ages but we have to have at least 2 weeks notice to alter the license there is a main room with stage DJ booth and bar, The Shop which has no stage but is self contained and we also have our own cafe next door that can be part of the venue hire Club Shhhh is the most exciting and unusual venue in Sheffield and will continue to develop facilities down there to make sure it becomes a top notch venue for hire near the city centre. We also have the Hen and Chix 3 Castle Green S3 8LX which has a function room for about 60 a huge kitchen and facilities all upstairs however pub main roon is available for hire for parties of 50 or more its free and has disabled access call 0114 275 6644 or 07710198839 for further info Club Shhhh is part of The Peoples Community Centre based at the Wicker and is a not for profit company whose aims are to enhance the social cohesion in S3 and S4 areas and the rest of Sheffield through the making of or the performing of music support our aspirations by attending Shhhh events or by vol entering to help in the restoration of grade 2 star listed building or by donating your time to promotions etc etc we will be publishing a prospectus and overall plan for the center in the near future so please keep in touch Carl, Tracey and the team

Try the courtyard cafe in old banners its done out really nice and you can hire the room and take your own buffet ,the owners are really nice and will even organise the disco if you want one

Clare

Also try the website Party your way .com as they may have something suitable

The Stockroom on Leadmill Road is now available for private hire for parties of 30-150 a great space with good soundsystem and well sized bar great friendy staff and nice atmosphere

Xmas dates still available

Call 07966 226473

hi im lookin for somewhere not too expensive for my sisters surprise 18th any ideas ? ?

Recommend The Devonshire Arms on Ecclesall Road. Free room and can do your own cartering and bar is on hand for drinks. Very pleasant private conservatory. Pleasant staff.Music availble if required. See my previous postings as we had a terrific party there on October 25th for 60 people. Great night!! Good luck. Have a super time!!

Hi all, Has anyone any suggestions for a venue/space i could use for a private get together on the afternoon of sat 29th nov. It needs to be in either S11, S7 or S1. We would consider either a function room or a community hall, so long as it's nice and cheap and would accomodate about 30 people.

Thanks

Archived