Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

We at The Bowery are taking bookings for Christmas Do's & Birthdays in December & January.

If you require a venue for a minimum of 100 people in a city centre location then this is for you.

We hire out the venue Mid-week so Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday either day or night.

Drop us an email thebowerysheffield@googlemail.co.uk

for more details.

regards

The Bowery.

The Forum, Common Room and Old House are taking party bookings all year round.

The three independent venues have delicious menus and a whole host of creative party packages to choose from :partyhat:

If you are looking for something in particular, we can always try and help make your party even more special.

Give us a call on 0114 272 0569 or email clare@forumsheffield.co.uk :)

• 2 weeks later...
im looking for a venue for my partners birthday, something central would be prefered that can hold around 50 guests, also it needs to be somewhere that lets children in. any ideas?

thanks

I have several previous posts! If you have any questions give me a call 07855 233390.

I also allow children!

The Devonshire Arms at the bottom of ecclesall road was the perfect venue! Many thanks to James and the excellent bar staff for being so helpfull and friendly throughout! We had a fab time! The location was ace and all our guests commented on how good the venue was. Really pleased and would highly recommend to others - we will certainly be using it again if James will have us back!!!!!

Hi,

The company I work for has left organising an xmas party until the last minute and we are now struggling to find a venue for a party on Thursday, December 18.

There's about 20 employees, although I think partners are optional so as an absolute maximum, there'd be 40 of us - does anyone know of a decent venue in Sheffield, or surrounding area, that is likely to be available now?

Please help, we don't want to miss out on a party! :|

Is food/buffet required? Or just a venue ? I have 2 possible options available depending if you want a livelier venue with lights, music etc right in the city by john lewis or a more traditional pub setting on Ecclesall Rd. Give me a call 07855233390.

Hi,

We'd be looking for a buffet, yes, and perhaps somewhere quite lively as we are a young (but professional and respectable!) crowd. Where are the two venues that you have?

Archived