Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

handsworth social club or the new crown both have excellent function rooms

The new crown function room would,nt hold 150 people would it ? last time i went in about 2 weeks ago it was only small .

p.s if you do use it give BUFFY a call as the resident dj at the crown is pants.

hi, im wanting to organise a surprise 40th for my mum...its not 'til the end of july so do have some time to arrange things, but just wondered of anyone can recommend a nice venue in the S6 area or nearby that will allow children? i can arrange the catering myself if need be, but just want to find a really nice room with a dancefloor etc. i have thought about dam house but not sure if they would allow music etc. really don't want a 'hall' type venue so anywhere u can think of would be a massive help- i've not enquired anywhere as of yet!

thanks in advance!!

hi, im wanting to organise a surprise 40th for my mum...its not 'til the end of july so do have some time to arrange things, but just wondered of anyone can recommend a nice venue in the S6 area or nearby that will allow children? i can arrange the catering myself if need be, but just want to find a really nice room with a dancefloor etc. i have thought about dam house but not sure if they would allow music etc. really don't want a 'hall' type venue so anywhere u can think of would be a massive help- i've not enquired anywhere as of yet!

thanks in advance!!

Niagra - behnind Fletchers

Jubilee Club - behind Fletchers

Hillsborough Sports Arena

Help!!

We had the George IV booked for hubbys 40th do & found out last night it's closing.

Any suggestions for a venue on 21st March needs to hold 100 + people & be able to accommodate 4/5 bands through the evening!

Also would like to organise our own catering & have real ales available!

Fairly central would be an advantage as friends from around the country are coming ad already have hotels booked!

I know we don't ask for much!!!

Cheers

Chele

Try the Pheasant at the Lane Top?

Help!!

We had the George IV booked for hubbys 40th do & found out last night it's closing.

Any suggestions for a venue on 21st March needs to hold 100 + people & be able to accommodate 4/5 bands through the evening!

Also would like to organise our own catering & have real ales available!

Fairly central would be an advantage as friends from around the country are coming ad already have hotels booked!

I know we don't ask for much!!!

Cheers

Chele

We've found it!! Booked Sheffield Ski Village.

Archived