Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

• 2 weeks later...

I've been looking around on the children's birthday party threads, but they all suggest taking your 4yr old to a play centre, and I can't afford to do that.

I was wondering if there's any places that have halls or rooms for hire near Parson Cross/Fox Hill/Hillsborough where I can hold my own (my house is way too small)?

Sutton Hall on Dunella Rd, Tel: 0114 234 6503 is nice, recently refurbished. I am not sure how much they charge but wouldn't have expected it to be much.

Are you sure it is what your daughter wants though? Big birthday parties always seem to end up with the birthday child overexcited and crying. I have always found that a smaller party with 3 or 4 friends is much more fun, with craft activities such as making their own party bag (paper bags, stickers and glitter) or get some salt dough out, etc, or cooking activities such as make your own pizza, ice your own buns or make your own knickerbocker glory etc, as well as a few games. Works for my daughter anyhow :)

Hi there

I am wanting to hire a garden, for a tea party for my friends and family. Some Saturday / Sunday afternoon in May.

But if the weather isn't very good, I need a room that we can go into. I want to provide my own buffet. Just finger foods.

Does anybody know a venue that I could hire exclusively?

I will consider most things, if in good condition. Community halls, pubs, etc.

Thanks

Kelly X

Does anyone know of any really nice venues in Sheff that will let you have your own caterers? I'm having a nightmare finding somewhere nice!! :help:

Heeley Institute on Gleadless Rd has kitchen facilities - it's a nice space but is only available until 11.30pm at latest.

Phone Heeley Development Trust on 0114 2500613

Hi,

We have a bar at west one which is great for parties!! Up to 100 people, no charge and yes you may bring your own caterers if you wish. Give me a call.

Bar360

West One Plaza

Sheffield

S1 4JB

Adrian 0114 2766854

Archived