Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

Does anyone know how much it costs to hire a church hall for a couple of hours on a sat? I'm looking to use victoria hall methodist church for my daughters 1st birthday and was wondering of costs (not phoned them yet) Just looking at it as it's central and I've been there before!

I URGENTLY NEED a venue which can take a live band or at least a solo acoustic musician, DJ, and Cabaret for SATURDAY 7 MARCH, preferably in city centre.

The venue I hoped I would get were already booked by someone else on that night, but they will be able to host my next date on 4th April.

Help would be appreciated; please email dan@alacroart.com , NOT repeat NOT via Forum PM as my mailbox is full!

Or phone 0789-647-4243.

Hi,

Im a local DJ looking for a venue in Sheffield to put on my night, Soundboy, which has been running for over 5 years in Buxton. If anyone has any suggestions please give me a shout. Im also looking to contact The Harley and The Stock Room about whether they're available so if anyone has details of who to get in touch with please let me know. If you are into breaks/DnB/hip hop/electro/mash up type stuff check out my mixes for download on my myspace blog.

cheers

Wagz

Would really reccomend the Harlequin - had my 18th there and it was brilliant the staff couldn't have been more helpful - it was around the time of the floods and they bent over backwards to make my night special - which it was!!!

The food was fantastic aswell!

Archived