Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

I have just visited and booked a great party venue!

Just up from Meadowhall. Concord Golf Club (behind Concord Sports Centre).

Catering from £4.50 per head, or can do your own.

Room hire £30.

I think capacity is 100.

New and modern building.

They offer DJ at £100 or can bring own.

Lots of freebie parking!

Really nice place! Looking forward to our party!

Bargain! X

Im looking for a venue to hold a joint birthday party for myself and 2 others. We are all DJ’s so wouldn’t need any entertainment, we just require a room, with a decent sound system and a well stocked bar, with the option of staying open til the early hours. If you can help please get in touch. Were looking at Saturday 21st March. 07507568291

• 2 weeks later...
Is food/buffet required? Or just a venue ? I have 2 possible options available depending if you want a livelier venue with lights, music etc right in the city by john lewis or a more traditional pub setting on Ecclesall Rd. Give me a call 07855233390.

We have done 2 parties at the Devonshire Arms run by james.

including my daughters 18th birthday on saturday night.

brilliant venue the food is fantastic & the staff are very friendly.

would recommend it to anyone.nice one James :thumbsup: Leanne is just about sober now :hihi: :hihi:

I’m looking for a venue somewhere in/around Sheffield for my 18th birthday party. I’ve been looking on the net but not really had any success. Other than I found Revolution Vodka Bar which looks pretty good – you can choose from the rooms, and there’s extras like cocktails/food and stuff, and the rooms look nice, but I don’t know much about Sheff night life really, so need recommendations so i have more options..

There’ll be like 50/60 people I think, no more than 100, most will be 18+ and atm I’m not too bothered about prices, as long as it’s not crazily expensive! So, if you know of anywhere that you think’ll be good, let me know :)

Thank youuu :)

GIVE JAMES A CALL on number below.

he has 2 venues & allows 18th birthdays.

Originally Posted by jamesogt View Post

Is food/buffet required? Or just a venue ? I have 2 possible options available depending if you want a livelier venue with lights, music etc right in the city by john lewis or a more traditional pub setting on Ecclesall Rd. Give me a call 07855233390.

Archived