Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

Hi

Can anyone help me I am looking for a venue to hold my daughters 13th birthday party but I also want somewhere that will provide food as well. I did a party with my own food once before but found it too stressful!

We are looking at about 60 -70 people.

Preferably in the S11 or S7 area but would look at other areas.

We would be looking at about the 25th May or any day that week.

Hi

Can anyone help me I am looking for a venue to hold my daughters 13th birthday party but I also want somewhere that will provide food as well. I did a party with my own food once before but found it too stressful!

You could always book the venue and then get an outside caterer to provide the food.

There are several church halls etc that are suitable around that area.

We've used Holy Trinity Church Hall

http://www.holytrinitymillhouses.co.uk/serving-the-community.church-hall-parish-centre

or there's the church hall at the bottom of Ringinglow Road, Ecclesall Church?

Mother of God Catholic Church on Abbeydale Rd has a fantastic hall next to the church.

You could also try St Williams of York church hall next to Somerfields on Ecclesall Rd.

Hi

how far are you from woodseats working mens club they have a function room we did a 13th birthday a couple of weeks ago there. for someone on forum

I'm needing a free or cheap function room for mid July for a 50th. It is for about 150, and must have a large car park, wheelchair access and disabled toilets. Preferably around Hillsborough, Shiregreen or Wincobank. We want to do our own catering and our own DJ. Tall order, but any ideas please? Thanks

Hi, I need a party venue for early September. It needs to be fairly informal as some teenage members of family want to attend. Not huge - say for upto 50 max. Any suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks

Claire

Hi claire,

There is a massive thread on here about party venues and room hire, lots of adverts etc on that. I'm sure you'll fine some ideas. It depends what you want, you might need to put more information.

Mike

Wanting to plan a surprise party for my boyfriends 21st, would need a room near city center, not a bar as i would like to invite his family including older member and younger members so family friendly. Also would provide own food and DJ. About 100 people approx. for 4th October, was going to look into devonshire arms, but not sure room is big enough.

Anyone have any ideas, not too expensive...

Wanting to plan a surprise party for my boyfriends 21st, would need a room near city center, not a bar as i would like to invite his family including older member and younger members so family friendly. Also would provide own food and DJ. About 100 people approx. for 4th October, was going to look into devonshire arms, but not sure room is big enough.

Anyone have any ideas, not too expensive...

Burton Street project

http://www.burtonstreet.co.uk/index.htm

how far are you from woodseats working mens club they have a function room we did a 13th birthday a couple of weeks ago there. for someone on forum

We dont live in S11 or that area but our daughter goes to school there so most of her friends come from that area so wanted somewhere nearish but Woodseats is not to far away.

Although she may be having a joint birthday bash with another friend now so will have to get more info

Thanks for the help.

Archived