Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

mikey

:cry:

Does anyone know of a good sized room that we can hire and prepare our own buffett for our sons wedding.

Tried loads of places but all do their own food and its costs a fortune.

mosborough rugby club. up stairs...old harrow.white lane..

I've helped organise singles nights before, on a voluntary basis for members of a website. We used to go to SUFC, but the events side is under new management and it seems they're not interested in 2 or 300 guests buying drinks all night unless we pay a door fee and a half. Does anyone know of anywhere central with parking that would welcome us?

I've helped organise singles nights before, on a voluntary basis for members of a website. We used to go to SUFC, but the events side is under new management and it seems they're not interested in 2 or 300 guests buying drinks all night unless we pay a door fee and a half. Does anyone know of anywhere central with parking that would welcome us?

We have free parking around us after 6pm, give me a ring on 2765870 & ask for Michael. I'll be at work tonight from 5pm.

Hi there,

Please take a look at our website, we're also now on facebook.

Give us a call for any further queries & ask for Michael or Jeanette.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi just checked your website, the venue looks perfect. can we hire the whole venue? it will be for about 40 - 50 people on a friday or saturday night. please get back to me asap also with prices. thanks

Hi just checked your website, the venue looks perfect. can we hire the whole venue? it will be for about 40 - 50 people on a friday or saturday night. please get back to me asap also with prices. thanks

Hi again,

Thanks for calling me earlier, I tried to ring you back but I couldn't get through. We will be able to offer you most of the venue, leaving a small space for the general public if they venture in. Our capacity is 200 you see, so we'd need to make sure we had enough trade, don't worry, you wont see 150 members of the general public coming in! Give me a ring again when you can & we can sort out the music & buffet etc.

Regards

Michael

• 3 weeks later...
hi looking for a reception venue for day and evening wedding buffet,does anyone know any decent places we can hire for april 2011.we will be doing our own catering a decorations so just want room with bar and dancefloor to hire in sheffield.

Hi there,

we have been very successful with wedding receptions, we can hold up to 200 guests & provide a buffet tailored to your needs.

Give us a call or pop in for a chat. Ask for Jeanette or Michael.

Thanks! :)

Hi Guys,

I'd just like to put my name in the hat as I rent out a set of very loud good quality speakers for gigs, house parties and club nights and the like in Sheffield at a very very competitive rate. If this sounds relevant to anyone, You can drop me an email or a pm via my profile :)

Cheers

Will

Hi.

I`m still looking for a large room to hire (for Dance classes) - as close to Sheffield centre as possible, on a weekly basis (probably at least 40 weeks of the year), also preferably on a Wednesday evening between 7.30-10.30pm. (I don`t ask much, do I ...!)

Flooring-wise - it`d need to be a wood/stone floor (etc.) - carpet is no good for dancing on!

If anyone can help, then please send me a message.

Thanks in advance.

Lara.

i,m going to look at the hillsborough club bradfield road tonight,as a possible venue for wedding reception.was told would be ok as long as there isn,t a wednesday match on as it gets packed and i dont want to be sharing a bar with footie fans lol. april 30th 2011 anyone know the match dates for next year????and has anyone else had a reception/party here?????

Archived